- The top four main metrics on Google Search Console’s Performance report are clicks, impressions, average CTR, and average position. You can view these metrics by individual URL (e.g. how many clicks a certain page is getting) or the average of multiple URLs (e.g. how many clicks you’re getting total across all pages).
Local SEO Insights:
Use Google Search Console the Right Way to Improve your local SEO!
- Confirm that Google understands the relevance of your content.
- Check that Google is properly crawling and indexing your web pages.
- Troubleshoot technical and page performance issues.
- Run SEO A/B tests with the help of GSC’s daily rank tracking.
Answer The top four main metrics on Google Search Console’s Performance report are clicks, impressions, average CTR, and average position. You can…
Answer Use the Google Search Console “Performance” report to find out for which keywords your site/content ranks.To view your keywords in Google…