- Google Business Profile attributes are specific services, features and other qualities that business owners identify their business with to improve their chances of showing up in relevant local search results.
- The GBP attributes that you can select depend on your business category.
- GBP attributes are generally added by the business owner, but customers too can choose the attributes they think describe your business.
- Examples of GBP attributes include Accessibility, Activities, Amenities, Crowd, Lodging Options, Dining Options, Highlights and Offerings.
Local SEO Insights:
Follow these steps to add attributes to your Google Business Profile:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Open the location you’d like to manage.
- From the menu, click Info.
- Find “Add Attributes” and click Edit.
- When you’re finished updating your attributes, click Apply.
Answer Your Google Business Profile allows you to connect 24/7 with your local audience and potential customers.A properly optimized GBP helps ensure…
Answer Google Business Profile attributes are specific services, features and other qualities that business owners identify their business with to improve their…
Answer Add your physical location if applicable, business address and contact information.Add your business hours and messaging preferences so your customers know…