- Add your physical location if applicable, business address and contact information.
- Add your business hours and messaging preferences so your customers know when to visit your location or how to contact you.
- Add quality actual images and videos of your business.
- Show your business personality by adding a logo and a cover photo that are consistent with your brand.
- Add a compelling business description and if possible, incorporate relevant keywords.
- Add posts and updates to your profile on a regular basis.
Local SEO Insights:
Customers are 2.7 times more likely to consider a business as reputable if they find a complete Business Profile on Google Search and Maps. Customers are 70% more likely to visit and 50% more likely to consider purchasing from businesses with a complete Business Profile.
What is GMB/GBP SEO?
Answer SEO strategy that focuses on optimizing your Google Business Profile to rank on the Search Engine Result Page.SEO strategy that involves…
What should I put on Google My Business?
Answer Add your physical location if applicable, business address and contact information.Add your business hours and messaging preferences so your customers know…
What is GMB/GBP in digital marketing?
Answer Your Google Business Profile allows you to connect 24/7 with your local audience and potential customers.A properly optimized GBP helps ensure…